• You need to sign the attached Volunteer Code of Conduct
form if you are going to be a regular volunteer.
• Always have your ID available.
• You need to volunteer in the classroom or classroom(s) you are
• Ask questions if you do not feel confident in operating the
machinery available to you on campus.
• Wear appropriate clothing when working with children.
• Please do not bring younger siblings while you are volunteering
in the classroom.
• Be professional and confidential in your conversations. Items
you may overhear are to remain confidential.
• Allow staff members and teachers to correct students, except
in life-threatening or emergency situations.
• Always have another adult in the room with you when working
• Use positive and professional language when referring to
school, staff, or other families.
• Always act in the best interest of all students.
Please remember our 7 Habits
o Be Proactive
o Begin with the End in Mind
o Put FirstThings First
o Think Win-Win
o Seek First To Listen, Then to Be Understood
o Sharpen the Saw